The parts of the spring are:
(1) spring wire diameter d: wire diameter of the manufacturing spring.
(2) spring outside diameter D: the maximum diameter of the spring.
(3) Spring diameter D1: Minimum diameter of spring.
(4) Spring diameter D2: Average diameter of spring. They are calculated as: D2 = (D + D1) ÷ 2 = D1 + d = D-d
(5) t: In addition to the support ring, the spring adjacent two pairs of the corresponding point in the diameter of the axial distance becomes a pitch, with t said.
(6) Effective turns n: The number of turns that the spring can maintain the same pitch.
(7) support the number of turns n2: In order to make the spring in the work force evenly to ensure that the vertical axis of the axis, manufacturing, often both ends of the spring and tight. And tight laps only play a supporting role, known as the support circle. Generally have 1.5T, 2T, 2.5T, commonly used is 2T.
(8) the total number of turns n1: the number of effective laps and support circle and. Ie n1 = n + n2.
(9) free high H0: spring in the absence of external force under the height. Is calculated by the following formula: H0 = nt + (n2-0.5) d = nt + 1.5d (when n2 = 2)
(10) spring expansion length L: the length of the wire required to wind the spring. L ≈ n1 (ЛD2) 2 + n2 (compression spring) L = ЛD2 n + hook extension length (extension spring)
(11) spiral direction: there are left and right spin of the points, commonly used right-handed, drawings do not specify the general use of right-handed.